Love Dogs: 10 Reasons Why
Ten reasons why I love my dogs:
* They love every meal I fix for them.
* They look at me as if I hung the moon. And the sun and the stars, too.
* They are the picture of sadness in the window when I leave the house and the picture of joy when I pull up in the driveway.
* They think just hanging out with me is all life needs to be about.
* They wag their tails when I laugh.
* They’re worried when I cry.
* They insist that I keep a schedule.
* They would laugh at my jokes if they could.
* They don’t care if I drive a clunker, a BMW, a truck or a delivery van as long as they get to ride in the front seat beside me.
* They thrive on the most basic of ingredients: food, kindness, and the knowledge that they are safe.
Click here to subscribe to my mailing list and get a FREE ebook!
I love books! From my earliest memories, I loved being read to and then reading practically every book in my elementary school library. There’s something about taking a little trip into a wonderful story that is its own unique pleasure. Over the years, my favorite authors have provided me with glimpses into worlds I would never have known had I not picked up their books. From Beverley Cleary to Lavyrle Spencer to Jodi Piccoult to Anita Shreve and so many others, I am grateful they chose to become storytellers. A great story has the power to move, change and shape its readers. To me, that’s an honorable calling and a task I aspire to.
Like my Facebook Page at: www.facebook.com/inglathcooperbooks